Mon - Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 | Fri: 9:00 - 12:00
Suite 214 Rishworth StreetWakefieldWF1 3BY

Phone Number: 01924 291 388

capital gains tax wakefield

Whether you are selling property which is not your Principal Private Residence or Shares, you will be required to complete a Capital Gains Tax Computation to declare any Capital Gains to H M Revenue & Customs together with a calculation of Tax payable. This is prepared at the same time as the Personal Tax Return and submitted online using our software.