header 7d


We offer a complete accountancy service to all New and Existing Businesses.


Amongst our services are the following:-


Self Assessment Tax Returns


Tax Returns for Sole Traders/Partnerships need to be prepared to comply with the requirements of HM Revenue & Customs together with Self Assessment Returns for Individuals whose income whose various sources of income require them to complete a Self Assessment Return each year




To comply with the new Real Time Information submission of payroll to HM Revenue & Customs we utilise Payroll software for the provision of weekly, 4 weekly and monthly payrolls. All payslips and associated forms are emailed to clients in time for them to meet their obligations under RTI. Monthly CIS Returns are also completed and submitted online as required.





Bookkeeping can be  maintained either in a hand written cash book, Excel Spreadsheets on your own computer or on our preferred software Cash Flow Manager, whichever is the most suitable for your business. We have looked at ways of uplifting data to HMRC when and if Making Tax Digital is impemented and can supply this service as and when required.



CIS Sub-contractors


Are you claiming the correct expenses against your CIS income to comply with the HM Revenue & Customs requirements. We can advise on expenses to be claimed and complete your Tax Return to recover any refund of tax that may be due.


Annual Accounts


Whether it is a set of Sole Trader/Partnership or Limited Company acccounts there are deadlines to be met for the production of Annual Accounts. We use the Digita Suite of Accounts/Tax Software to ensure that your accounts comply with the required disclosure requirements.


We are able to file Corporation Tax Returns and XBRL Accounts online with HM Revenue & Customs and file Confirmation Statements and Accounts online with Companies House.




VAT Returns are now required to be filed online and through our HM Revenue & Customs portal we are able to do this to meet the deadlines set by HM Revenue & Customs.


If you require, we can maintain your bookkeeping on a monthly basis and prepare your VAT Returns for filing before the deadlines


Property Rental Accounts


Whether you are renting out a holiday let, house or flat this income must be declared on a Self Assessment Tax Return. The rules on what is and is not allowable have changed recently, do you know what you can and cannot claim for?


We use the latest digital software for Accounts and Tax(digita.co.uk)


Call us to organise a FREE initial consultation..

01924 291388